Improving your riding through biomechanical efficiency
How to BookWhat you need to know
HOW TO BOOK A CLINIC
- If you already have an account Log In at top right hand corner. If you are a new client you will be able to create an account during checkout.
- Click onto “book for a clinic” on our home page.
- You will now be at the calendar: Find the date of the clinic you want to attend and click on that date.
- This will open the clinic information booking details. Scroll down to the ticket section. Fill in how many spaces you require, ( if you are booking two places you are eligible for a $10.00 discount add in at the coupon code “SECONDLESSON) and apply coupon, to receive your discount then click add to the cart.
- At this stage you are given an option of morning or afternoon choice of lesson. Also if you want video feedback or not. (If you have a busy day you may choose to not do video feedback .)
- This will take you to the checkout for your details and payment options.
At this point you can click on returning customer so you don’t need to fill in all your details each time.
- Click on either paypal or stripe its your choice and you have the option to use your credit card, you do not need to have a Paypal account or stripe account.
- Scroll down to pay via credit card if this is your choice to “pay with card” this takes you to giving your card details.
Don’t forget to tick the privacy statement then click “pay now”.
You will now see if your booking was successful and receive a email confirming your booking.
Payment plans can be arranged for customers who want to book onto a clinic but can’t pay the full amount immediately. There will be a 10% admin fee added to this option. If you want to use this option contact Ann and she will invoice you in part payments.
If you already have an account login and the Visit our calendar page Find and select the event you’d like to book for. If you are a new client you will be able to create an account during checkout.
Enter the number of places you’re after and the type of lesson you would like (private or assessment)
Apply Coupon code SECONDLESSON if applicable to you and proceed to checkout.
This will take you to Attendee Registration
Fill in your prefences and any other information, click save Attendee Info and then click on checkout.
If you are already logged in your details should be filled in. If you are a new client fill in your details and scroll down to payment options.
Make sure you have ticked the terms and conditions.We accept Payments via Paypal or Stripe.
Booking a lesson
Regular, private one-on-one lessons are booked a little differently than clinics. To keep things simple, private one-on-one lessons are booked by email or phone with Ann, and paid for on the day.
To enquire about, or book a regular private lesson with Ann, contact her by phone or email.
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive an email from Paypal and our booking system, Event Manager to confirm the details. If you get stuck, we’re here to help. Email email@example.com for assistance. To book a private lesson with Ann or to find out about group lessons in other area’s, contact Ann.
These will be one hour long private lessons with a short video feedback at the end of the lesson on the Ipad. You are welcome to bring your own Ipad for the recording if you wish.Find out more »
6 Riders with a private lesson of 45 minutes each in the morning & a shared lesson (2 in the lesson) of 40 minutes in the afternoon to consolidate what was learned in the morning.Find out more »
These are private lessons of 45mins with no video feedback. But if you wish to supply a video camera, I am happy to video parts of your lessons for your review later.Find out more »
A very unique and special clinic that makes changes to body and mind, allowing horse and rider to work harmoniously together.Find out more »
This is a 2 Day combined Clinic with Ann Montgomery who teams up with Jennifer Abdelnoor from NZ. BSC (hons) Physiothery, Certified Polestar Pilates rehab educator, and so Jennifers work may include depending on the rider’s needs: Body bio-mechanical analysis, breath awareness techniques, Muscular assessment and balancing, Fascial release and integration, Physiotherapy, massage/ soft tissue work, Pilates exercises and repertoires . A very unique and special clinic that makes changes to body and mind, allowing horse and rider to work…Find out more »
Still not sure what the best option is for you ? Call or email Ann and ask for guidance based on your individual circumstances.