Cancellation PolicyWhat you need to know
Improving your riding through biomechanical efficiency
Registrations for clinics with Ann Montgomery only, are subject to the following cancellation policy:
- For clinics out of Perth (where I’ve had to fly or drive for more than two hours to get to the venue) clinis cancelled due to bad weather may be rescheduled if a suitable date/time can be found, or a partial refund considered if this isn’t possible.
- For cancellations to be eligible for a refund, they must be received no later than 3 days before the start of the clinic (eg for a Saturday clinic, by close of business on Tuesday) to enable us to fill that place.
- Refunds for cancellations received less than 3 days before the start of the clinic, will be processed upon presentation of a valid doctors certificate or vet certificate, received by us by post or email, together with your banking details.
- All refunds will
reimbursedless a 10% admin charge.
- The only exception to
this,may be where a severe weather warning has been issued on the Bureau of Meteorology website, covering the time of the lesson plus travel to and from home, and it is considered unsafe by all parties to travel.
CANCELLATION POLICY – PRIVATE LESSONS WITH ANN MONTGOMERY
- For lessons out of Perth (where I’ve had to fly or drive for more than two hours to get to the venue) lessons cancelled due to bad weather may be rescheduled if a suitable date/time can be found, or a partial refund considered if this isn’t possible.
- Unless a valid doctors certificate or vet certificate can be produced, lessons cancelled less than 24 hours in advance, will incur a 50% penalty, payable on the following lesson.
- If the rider is late for a lesson or not ready to ride at the agreed time, the lost time will be forfeited as the lesson will end at the agreed time, regardless of when it starts. Ann is usually going to another lesson immediately afterwards and is reluctant to penalise that client for another rider’s poor
time keeping. It goes without saying that if the lesson starts after the agreed time due to Ann’s poor timekeeping, the full lesson time will be available.
- The only exception to
this, may bewhere a severe weather warning has been issued on the Bureau of Meteorology website, covering the time of the lesson plus travel to and from home, and it is considered unsafe by all parties to travel.
CANCELLATION POLICY – CLINICS WITH VISITING INSTRUCTORS
Clinics with visiting instructors are not priced to make a profit. We work out all the costs associated with running the clinic, and divide that by the number of available places. We are mindful of ensuring that the clinics remain as affordable as possible so that we can all continue to learn and grow.
We aggressively market the clinic to ensure that all places are filled, but last minute cancellations result in me personally being out of pocket, so it has become necessary for me to formalise the cancellation policy.
Registrations for clinics with visiting instructors are non-refundable, as a spot is secured for you when you book a place.
If you’re unable to attend the clinic for whatever reason:
- Places are transferable, so if you know someone who would like to take your place, you can arrange that yourself.
- If we have a waiting list, the next person on that list will be invited to take your place. You will be reimbursed less a $100 admin charge on presentation of your banking details.
Upcoming Featured Events
Clinics accommodate 9 per day, in private 45 minute lessons, with/without video feedback and/or mini-workshop after every few riders or at lunchtime and then again at the end of the day. Clinics can be structured to enable riders to leave shortly after their lesson or stay for the day to watch other lessons and participate in the video feedback/ mini-workshop. Clinics can be run over one or two days and arranged according to the weather. Book Online or contact the organiser…Find out more »
Still not sure what the best option is for you ? Call or email Ann and ask for guidance based on your individual circumstances.